- Thu, 14 OctMULESOFT
- Thu, 07 OctINFOR
- Thu, 07 OctSMARTSTREAM07 Oct, 14:00 – 15:00 BSTSMARTSTREAMManaging data is challenging, particularly when it’s being accessed across multiple systems & is being reported on or used to determine reporting obligations. To ensure accurate & timely reports, it’s important for firms to have a strong data quality component as part of their control frameworks.
- Wed, 29 SeptMULESOFT
- JUN 2021BEARINGPOINTJUN 2021BEARINGPOINTIn the last few years, over 130 jurisdictions have begun reporting on the OECD CRS. With a robust and effective CRS framework now in place, we take time out to reflect on the progress, current challenges & what the future holds for this Tax reporting regime across markets, starting with APAC.
- JUN 2021ORACLE FINANCIAL SERVICESJUN 2021ORACLE FINANCIAL SERVICESTraditional revenue management and fee billing processes are now struggling to address complex services such as safekeeping & portfolio management of assets, performance measurement, and reporting. As revenue growth gets strained, asset managers need to rethink their current pricing model.
- SEP 2021TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICESEP 2021TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICEWe bring together an eminent panel of CFOs who are leading finance transformations within their own organizations. These CFOs are playing the dual role of being thought leaders, reimaging the finance of the future, and also as the transformation agents, navigating their teams into the future.
- SEP 2021MAMBUSEP 2021MAMBUIn 2020, COVID-19 prompted a flurry of lending activities, most notably the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) backed by the U.S. government. With both small businesses and individuals impacted by unemployment, & financial uncertainty, many have turned to non-bank lenders to help bridge the gap.
- AUG 2021ORACLE FINANCIAL SERVICES