Competition is increasing and markets are becoming saturated. In the Healthcare and Life Science sectors, developments such as the pandemic and ACA have largely reshaped the environment, creating new threats and opportunities.
Whether you're a large corporation or a fast-growing startup, it's crucial to stay on top of the market changes in real-time. Imagine being the first to uncover business-critical insights and leveraging them to inform your corporate strategy.
Join the live webcast and learn how you can modernize your approach, ditch manual processes, and stay ahead of the curve. Some of the key topics our panel of experts will aim to cover during this session include among others:
• Top Industry trends – The newly emerged and those further accelerated by the pandemic.
• New market access challenges – The post-pandemic, post-ACA era.
• Valuing your competitive set in the marketiplace
• The increasing need for data in decision-making
• Addressing the emergence of non-traditional competitors
• Increase in targeted therapeutics – Has it made the value/ drug benefit case more black and white?
• Drug value evaluation – How have Payor bodies internationally increased scrutiny as part of approval decisions?
The key take-aways
The biggest market research challenges
Four ways to modernize your market landscape analysis
How to automatically identify trends and proactively monitor the market
And many more
This webinar is in partnership with
AlphaSense is a market intelligence and search platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including company filings, event transcripts, expert call transcripts, news, trade journals, and equity research. Our platform is trusted by over 2,000 enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500. Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 650 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, and India. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com